Finally!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    lonesome
    Participant

Introducing by kind arrangement with Doug, my new Lonesome Twin. Now starts the never-ending round of feeding the money pit, but I’m well chuffed. Anyone got a proper exhaust for my new baby? #sighofrelief

philpassingham
    Participant

about time lol

dougyt
    Participant

Mixed emotions for me, sad to see it go but glad it has gone to a good home and will get the care and attention she needs.

philpassingham
    Participant

the end is nigh

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I’ve got a CSR set. Not the prettiest but also by far not the worst

lonesome
    Participant

Only a month later and I’m on the road. Nice day wasn’t it. Bike spot on, even started first kick every time. Thinking of approaching ChrisLWG re elctric start. The 2:1’s actually sound pretty good under power, you can hear so much more from the short pipes than the huge long ones that donate all your luvly decibels to the traffic behind. But finally I’m sorted for bikes and it’s a huge weight off my mind. Anybody want a dodgy XBR500?

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Nice one sir and well done. I have always like the sound of the preditor system especially on right hand corners and when riding inbetween stone walls

lonesome
    Participant

I’ve still been eyeing up the XBR with its 1:2 and thinking hmmm a bit of welding and bending could make those fit 😀

dougyt
    Participant

I miss the old girl on sunny days but as we don’t get many of them I am glad she gets used more often now Lonesome has her.

I assume he dies anyway, any more work and pics lately Lonesome?

kaye
    Participant

Nice one Lonesoe,
    As you know i don’t have my twin either anymore, so i guess we won’t be meeting up any time soon ;(…i have too many cylinders now (z550 chop and a gpz750)!, i was looking forward to going on a few runs next year with you guys, but i guess i’ll have to give it a miss, so long guys stay safe x

Mikeonabike
    Participant

🙁

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this