G1 for sale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Edmund
    Participant

Hi Guys & Girls

as you can see i’m selling my g1. She has Mot but i will put a new one on this week coming.

I have a spare set of carbs, original pipes and silencers that came with it, also air box and rubbers + side panels. Although one isn’t the same colour. She’s not perfect by any means 40,000 ish on the clock. had her out yesterday and did about 50 miles. Carbs need balancing and probably cleaning as well, but aprt from that she’s good to go. I’ve spent a small fortune on her since 2009 and its time for someone else to have a go. I’d like £1850.00 but i’m open to reasonable offers as i don’t need the money. Have a good look at the pictures, if you want more let me know.

Edmund.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hi Edmund

Long time no speak.

It’s a shame you’ve decided to sell your G.  I know you have put quite a bit into her so some lucky punter should get a good bike.

Anyway keep in touch

KK

Edmund
    Participant

Hi KK,

Yes its been a while.She has had alot spent on her over the years, and i’m just not using her.

I suppose i will have to put her on evilbay, i don’t need to sell but its a shame to leave her standing another winter when someone could be enjoying her.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this