ltd 1000

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    kaye
    Participant

Eyup mr Nob,
    Yes it’s a complete cb750 f1, that I’m doing up and unmolested 🙂 there is a cb750 f2 as well but engine not so clever so I’m putting a gpz 750 motor in that …..oh and under the cover there is a complete gpz 750 that’s up for sale soon just need to get that painted too in Eddie Lawson colours woop woop….my chop is.going brunt.orange candy, I got that for my twin but never.got round to it 🙂 ps my chop is z550 in a cycle haven frame from Lincoln ,,,

Evil Twin
    Participant

my old cb 900
    lightly molested lol

kaye
    Participant

I had one of them engines shoehorned into an old cb750 frame with a hardtail on it …..Happy day’s 🙂

KennyS
    Participant

A proper workshop, everything where it should be, on the floor and close at hand. I struggle to walk into mine without standing on something, and it’s always something that breaks.
    Bike looks good, do you paint or send it out.

Evil Twin
    Participant

a tight squeeze then wench.pushed a few bigger engines into frames they wasn’t meant to be in
    its a nice feeling knowing you got more ooooomph when folk see a smaller looking bike then realise its not wot they think it is…always see the bigger picture in things eh
    scruffy muffin wench …lol pmsl.yeah
    your name is getting bigger.
    I like mine tho.nob .have a good day wench

kaye
    Participant

Hi Kennys,
    Glad you like my bike, yes i do my own paintwork got me own gear, i hate paying for someone else to do that for me, i started working in a spray shop way back in the 80’s 😉 and always been messing with paint ever since ha ha…….. see my impersonation of Lara Croft 🙄

kaye
    Participant

I always liked different and none standard bike, but i not really go out my way to wreck a good classic,i pick them up and tart them up and sell em lol….. my custom bikes just evolve like anyone else’s i enjoy building whatever i find and make it fit as they say…..i was going to put the gpz750 motor in my chop but couldn’t be arsed besides i think it will go well in the F2 frame, gunna call it my “KAWAONDA” 😉

Evil Twin
    Participant

lol
    ok
    i’ll be boring and behave

for now lol
    pussy whipped
    mmm
    be care full what you wish for wench
    any way
    yes I get where your coming from
    some bikes cry out to be corrected or re created
    brought back to life
    funny really
    its almost instinctive

kaye
    Participant

HMMm

Michael
    Participant

Would you mind to send PMs to each others ?

Had to use the translator for several words . . .

‘Content removed in the interest of keeping the site Respectful to all and PC.

Please all be respectful to others who use the site and understand you are responsible for what you type.

This issue is now resolved’

Thank You

KK

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

OK.

Can we now get a bit of order and respect in here.

I am not a prude as those who know me will tell you but there is a level of respect for other users of this site that is needed. I embrace banter and don’t wish to be a party pooper but I agree with Michael this is not the appropriate place for this level of banter. There is a time and place for this but it is not here.

May I also say that it is a word I have used but until Michael posted that definition I also did not know it’s proper meaning.

Let’s keep this personal banter private please.

Thank You

KK

Evil Twin
    Participant

ok it was all my fault
    very sorry.
    it wont happen again
    normal will presume again

philpassingham
    Participant

oooh,wrists slapped

philpassingham
    Participant

dont translate tagnut then

Evil Twin
    Participant

wrist slapped
    lol
    yep
    we never sulked when our chippys got bombed ,it was only banter.mmmm time I got my coat n left.toooo serious for a happy soul like me

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this