New member in brum ?

Home Forums New Member Introductions New member in brum ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

welcome mate,theres plenty of spares about here if you need any 😀

dougyt
    Participant

Good to see a new member here, good luck with the project, and if you need anything just ask. A lot of nice, friendly, helpful Z750 twin owners are waiting here to help, and Philpass is here too but don’t let that put you off 😛

Anonymous
    Inactive

Having looked at it in the daylight ,I’ll be needing a fair few spares 😕 ,tank, forks ect and wheels.

philpassingham
    Participant

got em 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

That sounds hopefull 🙂 I’ll be in touch. Once i make sure it’s not going to turn in to a money pit.

Has anyone made a list of compatible parts form other Kawasaki’s ?

philpassingham
    Participant

some cycle bits from other zeds will fit,early 650 bits are cheaper then 900 bits and are almost the same,send me a list and i will try and sort some parts 😀 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all….I’ve finaly done it! 16 years ago I was the proud owner of a Z400 twin, always wanted to upgrade to a Z750 twin. Well this evening I rolled a 1976 one in to the garage, it needs quite alot of work to make it road worthy .

Anonymous
    Inactive

Philpass, I’ll hold you to that ! once i’ve got the engine running and decided how far i’m going to go restoring it, I was just going to use it as a run about, but there is no way it would pass a MOT at the moment ,As i already have a project bike in the rebuild stages this is going to have to wait a little while …….

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this