New to the KZ750 twin

Home Forums New Member Introductions New to the KZ750 twin

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    PaulD
    Participant

Hi all,
    My name is Paul, I have been lucky to have been gifted a 1976 KZ750 from a good friend who has retired from riding recently.

I have already spent some time checking its overall condition and so far it looks better than expected. I understand parts can be tricky to locate for this model and would appreciate any advice on things to watch out for!

Paul

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome PaulD
    You are indeed a lucky boy. What condition is the bike in and how original is it? If you have any pictures please post them. Whereabouts are you from?

When these bikes are set up and running properly there is very little that goes wrong as long as you look after them. Keep on top of the servicing and she will serve you well. All the general consumables are still quite readily available. I have many spares both new and used if there is anything you need specific. Parts are also available from Zpower.

Enjoy the site

KK

PaulD
    Participant

Thanks KK,

The bike is good in the most part, frame & bodywork are great. the rest is as expected for a bike parked up for a number of years. Most of the chrome is pitted and slightly rough.

I will be concentrating on getting old girl started and assessing the rest in the next few weeks. I will try to post a picture or two as things progress.

Thanks for the welcome and advice!

Paul D

I live in Essex, close to London

philpassingham
    Participant

welcome young man

PaulD
    Participant

Thanks Phil

Michael
    Participant

Hi Paul,

welcome to the Lonesome Twins !

I am the guy from Germany, running several Z750Twins and the german website:

http://www.z750twin.de

We’ve met the crazy english Lonesome Twins twice in Belgium for our international Twin meetings.

So much fun !

Cheers, Michael

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Michael. Reason: link corrected
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this