Tangos B1

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tango
    Participant

Well for those that don’t know me my B was purchased and built up by myself using the old forum as a huge help and inspiration.

Once I had actually got the old girl on the road I was lucky enough to go on yhe 2nd International 750 Twin meet in Belgium.

My bike has now multiplied into two bikes as pre warned would happen by KK.

My bike has been lovingly nicknamed Fugly.. By my Wife! (I’ll let you work it out!) the 2nd Twin in the family now belongs to my wife,  she has been bitten by the 750 bug and is looking forward to getting out on her bike with others and has completed the Distinguished Gentleman’s Ride on her new love already!

I’ve nicknamed her bike “Maggie” due to the rate she can nick shiney bits off not only my bike but also KK’s CSR!  So be warned!! ?

Tango
    Participant

this is the spray job I did on my bike, I just need to get the seat recovered and that will be done just as soon as I decide on the style I want it done! ?

Tango
    Participant

Tango
    Participant

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

She’s looking so good buddy.

Like you say just the seat then it’s BRING IT ON!!!

Well done mate, the hard work has paid off.

AtLarge
    Participant

Mighty fine paint job there Tango.

lonesome
    Participant

Loving that paint job Tango. Loving the whole bike actually. Fugly my arse, she’s beautiful!

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

He has been a model student Lonesome. What with my whip cracking and a kick from the Germans he has come round with his way of thinking.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this