I decided to finish the brake parts next. I couldn’t get the rear caliper off without forcing the piston back in so I will wait until I take the back wheel off for that but I finished off the other bits of the brakes. First the front splitter
I bought a scotch brite wheel for my drill and used that after an alkaline soak and this is the result.
Then light assembly with new stainless banjo bolts and a freshly plated bracket. I also re-plated the sensor but didn’t take any photos.
Next I did the same to the rear master cylinder. This got new main and cup seals matched up from ebay and a bit of reassembly. I didn’t spend the big bucks on the official rebuild kit as there were other kits that used the same 5/8″ seals. Turned out great I think.
Rear shocks next