Back again after a bit of a break. Work hasn’t stopped but it has slowed down a bit as other priorities take over. Also, I have been working away for a few weeks which makes it difficult to find the time to work on this. I have managed to get a few bits and pieces done.
While I had the sprocket cover in my hand I decided to sort a few bits out so it got a good clean in solvent.
I stripped the clutch actuator and plated the parts and then reassembled with new grease. The balls and seal looked ok. There is a bit of wear to the screw but its smooth enough.
I took a file and some sandpaper to the outside but I wont polish it until later. It should come up nice and shiny.