Reply To: 13000 mile yank import z750b

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Projects and Progress New Projects 13000 mile yank import z750b Reply To: 13000 mile yank import z750b


If its got a customs release form and due to its age all you’d have to do is get
an mot stating the chassis number and book it in at your local dvla office and
pay the road tax when they issue an age related plate, I’ve registered a couple of imports.

Oops should point out that if it has been imported as ‘spares’ without the title document from the country of origin you would need to get a dating
certificate from an owners club recognized by the dvla, however this is unlikely in this case as customs tend to frown on imported bikes being
brought in whole for spares as they view it as a tax dodge unless you are a registered breaker.

Share this