Today I have started on the new tail piece I’m going to have to fit! I’ve bathed it and de striped it and used some thinners to get the rest of the residue of the pin stripe glue off. I have to change the tail unit because the one fitted to the Nike at the moment has had some mods done to it and has no inner lip to fit the light surround to. 🙁
Unfortunately I can no longer get the silver pin stripes that I used on my 1St paint job, so I’m going to use a Red and Silver one now and I’m going to replace the tank for one that is a little bit better than the one on now! So I’m going to have to to a full respray and pinstripe the tank in the same Red and Silver pin stripe as the new tail unit.
There are no users currently online