Hello from Iowa USA

Home Forums New Member Introductions Hello from Iowa USA

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    weaponizedFunk
    Participant

Greetings all!  I’m Shannon.  Thanks for the add to the site Andy, much appreciated.

I’ve recently acquired a 1980 750g LTD.  I am a Triumph lover also and attached a pic of the KZ’s stablemates, Bonnie and Clyde.

philpassingham
    Participant

welcome young sir,good looking bike there

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

|||||||Hello and Welcome weaponizedFunk

Glad you’ve made it on to the site ok. That is a nice stable you are keeping. I have a ZRX1200R as well as my fleet of 750 twins. It serves a different purpose in my life.

Good to see you survived your paint balling weekend. Did your son?

Enjoy the site

KK

beachcomber
    Participant

Hi Shannon, welcome along to the group. You’ll find a shed load of interesting info, magazine articles etc. You’ll never be bored !! TJ [ Glemseck / Tangerine Dream ]

Tango
    Participant

Hi Shannon

Great to have you on board…

Of course us over here in the UK arnt at all jealous of your better riding and maintainence weather over there in the States… (I’ll do my best not to call you to much) 😂

I’ve got a B1 that Kaptin Kwak  infected me with

And Yes I do mean INFECTED! … He did warn me that these bikes can get you obsessing over them… and please be aware that they can spread like a disese.. as now my garage gas two Twins taking up space as I infected my wife with the Bug! And now she has one.

Looking forward to seeing how you get on

Keep us updated in the Projects 👍

KZCrazyinColorado
    Participant

Hello Iowa.  I am in Colorado and have 3 KZ’s.  One for parts.  I think I remember seeing your’s on Craigslist some time back. Good looking boy.  I had my first KZ Twin back in Minnesota in the 70’s.  I never lost my love for them.  Hope you enjoy your KZ journey.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this