Home › Forums › All Things 750 Twin › Projects and Progress › New Projects › “Dirt Bike” made from Z750LTD Y1 › Re: Re: “Dirt Bike” made from Z750LTD Y1
9th February 2014 at 8:17 pm #10760
it is fun to prepare a bike just for it’s purpose without restrictions by TÜV / MOT 🙂
Made some progress today at the front.
– front mudguard is fixed now
– plastic side covers attached
– optimised spacing of brake disc and caliper
– fitted an old, already scratched but fully working front master brake cylinder with adjustable lever of a Honda VFR750 incl. the old brake line.
– front wheel also painted black
– sanded the side of the “spokes” to appear silver again. This is what I call “Star design” :-)))
Have a look: