(1) Find some off another bike that will fit.
No one so far has found any other downpipes that fit.
(2) Get some made.
Quite expensive. From what I know it will probably cost £200plus in St/St
(3) See what you have 😉
I have a set of original standard CSR pipes. The downpipes have been wrapped and the silencers are solid and quite decent condition
(1) I have a pair of cans from a TL1000. (Sound nice but wont look right)
(2) I have a pair of silencers from a TRX850 (Sound nice but wont look quite right)
(3) I have a pair of upswept silencers from a Honda CB350K4 (Look like original KZ but will need cutting open and some of the baffles removing)
(4) Fit some shorty reverse cone loud megaphones. (Look and sound loud)
NICE. I have slash cuts
(5) See what you have 😉
As 3 above