As I didn’t have stock manifolds or even access to GS500 manifolds I used what I have. As I already had a set of stock GPZ500 rubbers I made a simple set of manifolds to mate the carbs to the bike. Ran out of light before I could finish them but here they are. Need to shorten them about 8mm , grind back the welds and give them a quick coat of VHT paint . The odd finish in the photos is acid. I used a Mitsubishi car exhaust as a donor for the stub and to remove the built up carbon & the rust on the other bit I gave them a bath for a while. Will clean them up properly and mount them tomorrow .
There are no users currently online