Re: Re: Michael’s Z750B3 project with central rear suspension

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Your Lonesome and you Michael’s Z750B3 project with central rear suspension Re: Re: Michael’s Z750B3 project with central rear suspension

Michael
Participant

Hi KK,

have you placed pictures of your bikes in the forum?
Please advice how I can find them 😉

I will use CSR wheels in my hardcore chopper project 😉
But until now that is just a LTD frame, front fork, it’s dual disc brakes and fuel tank, a 35 cm Apehanger and advanced(?) foot pegs.
Short dual rear suspension lower the height of the seat 😉
A motor is around, several other parts as well. Let’s see how this goes.

Another “dream” is to place the twin motor in a Honda VFR750F chassis. I have bought the frame already and it fits after a really minor change around the twin motor 😉

When this project goes on I have to strip my stock VFR (100.000km/ 62.000miles) to get the rest of the parts I need for the VFR-Z750 ;-)))

My girlfriend has a Z750LTD Twin Y1 since 2012 in stock condition (except paint). That bike was standing somewhere for ages, needs new tires, braking hoses and a lot of polish. I revitalized it and drove some kilometers, it works pretty well. She will have a lot of fun with that bike, as she always thinks about her sold Yamaha XS650.
She actual rides a Yamaha YZF600R Thundercat and the Twin will be her second bike.

You can see, a lot of things around bikes and the Twins !

Take care,
Michael
kawasaki-twin

Share this