2 into 1 Exhaust System

Home Forums The Trading Post Bike Related Sales and Wants 2 into 1 Exhaust System

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Here is a 2 into 1 exhaust system of unknown make. It is a very good used system. It is in good solid condition and has benefitted from a re chrome. There are a couple of minor marks which are out of sight when fitted and a couple of areas showing minor corrosion which do not affect it’s looks or performance and are easily addressable.

Bargain at £195 posted.

al1991night
    Participant

Hello,

I know this is a long shot as this was posted over a year ago! But I don’t suppose you still have this?

al1991night
    Participant

I know this is a long shot as this was posted over a year ago! But I don’t suppose you still have this?

al1991night
    Participant

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I am sorry but it did sell. I do have a Preditor 2 into 1 system available at the moment if interested? Good condition with no damage that i have seen. It currently needs a good clean and polish. £180 as it is or £250 cleaned and polished. I am also still doing the stainless steel systems but they are a bit dearer.

Let me know.

Cheers

Andy

al1991night
    Participant

Hi andy,

yes I am very interested in that preditor system!

Have you got any pictures of it at all?

I think I may be talking to you on facebook! Are you part of the lonesome twin group?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this