750 twin csr

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

no, im sparticus 😀

kwakanaka
    Participant

mmmmmmm just need to find a gay CSR rider with

dougyt
    Participant

I think Phil already has a bike, and may not have the cash, but the rest of the criteria is him lol

philpassingham
    Participant

OI!,I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK DOUGLAS,dont do granny bikes anyway 😡

wonkywill73
    Participant

just a note to add fellas 850 is just a round about price i do need the space and open to offers….go on never mind the colour ya know ya want to lol
    kawasaki-z750-csr

philpassingham
    Participant

its not pink its salmon 😀 😀

wonkywill73
    Participant

Me again just to let you know its on ebay item number 300312091145 just incase any of ya bid on it.If any of ya want her let me know and ill pull her out of auction no probsits starting at 500 and resurve is 850 but that dont apply to you guys sure i can take less from somone who realy likes the old twins 😀

wonkywill73
    Participant

still got this old girl and now it has to go this time for real lol boo hoo.anyway its the red csr i got off andy kk.not much changed apart fron the colour.. its now pink hahaha yep ya read it right.the paint was custom mixed with candy apple red pear white over a silver base and its looks mint!!more like a samon colour.but to go with this i will paint a set of pannles and a tank to the colour you wish if its gonna sell the bike the bike has about 8 months test and 5 month tax runs like a drean as they do all chrome is very good just need the space and cash the pic of the tank and pannel were took before they were laquered im after 850 for her hope somone who will use her wants her cheeres kids
    Wonky
    kawasaki-z750-twin-csr

wonkywill73
    Participant

Hi guys just a update on the pink pearl she has gone 🙁 but the guy who has ended up with her loves her nd i know she’ll be looked after too.Oh and i have passed on this website to him seen as your a good bunch but this dont mean ya have rid of me lol im sticking around.
    thanks every 1 im sure ill end up with another twin when cash is better and me shed has grew.
    WONKY

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this