Alternator Required

Home Forums The Trading Post Bike Related Sales and Wants Alternator Required

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

will check the part number and let you know

metalguru
    Participant

That’s very good of you. Thanks 🙂

philpassingham
    Participant

cant find the b1 parts list,its not shown in the b2 section,will keep looking and try and find the numbers

metalguru
    Participant

Cheers. They do seem to be available on American Ebay but rediculously expensive! There was a photo of one for a ’71 CB750, which looked like the same part but I wasn’t sure enough to order. Perhaps this same alternator was used on more than one make of bike around that time? 😕

philpassingham
    Participant

you could try and download the parts diagram or maybe klasmo maybe have one,will keep looking

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

The part number for the stator assembly for B1 & B2 is 21076-020

This seems to be the coil ring and the magnet ring. Which part do you want or is it both?

I might have one. If your interested i will check out and get back to you

metalguru
    Participant

Hi Kaptain, many thanks for your reply. At this stage, I’m not sure which of the two parts is going to be at fault (we suspect the coil ring), but would be interested in both parts, if you have them. I’d be much obliged if you could check and get back to me. Cheers 🙂

metalguru
    Participant

Kaptain – managed to trace nos alternator , now fitted and charging well. Many thanks anyway.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

No problem. I have asked the question and we need to dive in the garage to hunt which we had planned for this weekend. I am sure they are there but they would be 2nd hand. You’ll be better off with new.

metalguru
    Participant

Glad I got to you in the nick of time before you got buried alive in the garage!! Thanks again..

dougyt
    Participant

There are some who say being buried alive is too good for KK

metalguru
    Participant

Hi, the alternator on my ’76 Z750B is knackered and failing to charge, so I need a replacement! Does anyone have one or can advise on where I might get one or whether the same unit is used on any different models of bike, so as I can expand my search parameters? Cheers… 😕

Tango
    Participant

Yer KK Get over here and bring your shovel!… Don’t worry Mr D once hes digging in the garage ill shut the door and have the Rottweiler guard it to make sure he can’t escape!.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this