ARE ALL MEMBERS HIBERNATING FOR THE WINTER?

Home Forums General Everything Else ARE ALL MEMBERS HIBERNATING FOR THE WINTER?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AERIAL0
    Participant

Under the impression that most members have gone into hibernating mode for the winter? Why, its the time to inform us all re projects and how your getting on with it over the winter months. So come on members. Hit the keyboard and if your just a quest. Join the club.
    Very helpfull and go the extra mile to help.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Unfortunately I think your right Aerial0. This isn’t the busiest of sites at its best but it’s a good source of knowledge.

AERIAL0
    Participant

So true. And would have been lost re my Z750 restoration if not for members coming forward to help re spares and info. Keep up the good work.

Iceman
    Participant

I’m just coming-out of hibernation although i was able to take the bike for a spin every week or so during the winter. That was a relief in that the bike didn’t just sit there welding itself to the bitumen 😀 As you might have guessed, I have to leave my kawa outdoors all year long as I don’t have covered parking.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I think it is quite common at this time of year. I am taking my CSR for MOT at weekend. It will be my first ride since my Carpol Tunnel opp so fingers crossed I make it. The bike will be fine 😆

Iceman
    Participant

no more hibernating now 😀

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I think these girls are still hiberanting though 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this