At last it is done

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Your Lonesome and you At last it is done

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

that looks really good,the pipes look smart,what are they? 😀

Gaz
    Participant

Had the pipes done by a fellow in Perth who has the jigs, I don’t know why he has them because there are very few Z750s in Oz.I had to put a hanger from the footrest to the muffler mounts because the angle on the mufflers is not quite sharp enough and there are no centre stand rest brackets, I fabricated some and they are attached to the stand mounting lock bolts,work OK.The paint is Honda car Metallic Dark Green, the decals are from Canada.

dougyt
    Participant

Stunning job. The bike looks superb, well done on a well turned out project.

Gaz
    Participant

Thanks, a lot of the the old road tests were unkind to the bike and as such did not expect too much, however I am very impressed, it is as good as my ’66 Trophy – better in many areas, and I do love that Trophy.
    Gaz

AtLarge
    Participant

Great job! Now you can go have a :pint:

Gaz
    Participant

That link comes up as an error

Gaz
    Participant

I will ride to the local , show off the bike and take the advice of your smiley.

Gaz
    Participant

I took the bike on a Classic Motorcycle club run Sun 5/12, the bike performed faultlessly and was very impressive for the 350km trip.
    Handles very well and 18km per litre. Thought I might show you it’s big brother.
    1976-Z1-900

dougyt
    Participant

You lucky, lucky Barloke. Very nice bikes.

philpassingham
    Participant

isnt there 2 cylinders to many 😀 but very nice.

Gaz
    Participant

I’ve been at this for about 5 months and at last I can ride it and I am impressed, feels good, mobs of torque and handles and stops well. What more can a person want. It actually sounds great too.The pic came up on the preview so I hope it works.
    DSC00056

DSC00070

Gaz
    Participant

According to my missus it’s four bikes too many.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this