b1 down devon way

Home Forums The Trading Post Bike Related Sales and Wants b1 down devon way

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

found a link for a b1 in devon,been stored years,phone number is 0159 760472 if anyones interested KAWASAKI Z750 B2, 1977. Compleete. Stood 15 years. Need space. Few spares.

Endless Nameless
    Participant

Hmm, I’m Plymouth. It’s annoyingly close, but far too far for me to push it home!

And my landlady might just say something… 2 broken bikes is sufficient for one student garden methinks.

philpassingham
    Participant

be very nice to said lady,you never know your luck 😀

Endless Nameless
    Participant

Dont reckon she’ll push it home neither!

dougyt
    Participant

Just ask her, she might say yes

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

She did lol

Laudanum
    Participant

Gonna be looking for work shortly near endless, would appreciate input on where to move into or not as the case may be.
    (polishing my fishing rods)

Endless Nameless
    Participant

Where you headed to- and by near me do you mean Plymouth or Gloucestershire?

I’m not too great at Plymouth, I’ve not been here that long. But know Gloucestershire pretty damn well.

philpassingham
    Participant

after several phonecalls and photo exchanges i made the trip to devon yesterday to see this stored b2,needless to say i was amazed at the condition and she was loaded into the van,along with a tidy gsx750,total cost for the trip was a stingy ?250,mega grin or what 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

dougyt
    Participant

Lucky B########

Endless Nameless
    Participant

Just what I was thinking!

Could have had the decency to carry on a bit further and seen me, then when you were laughing at my garden full of 80’s honda goodness we could have half- hinched it and hidden it round the corner, and replaced it with my CG 😛

C’mon then, lets see the photos of what I missed out on…

philpassingham
    Participant

mmmmmmmmmm think i would have noticed the difference, and the red face you would have had getting the fecker into the trailer,im still waiting for the swelling to go down ffs, sorry we didnt call but were on a tight schedule with time etc, 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this