b1 petrol tank

Home Forums General b1 petrol tank

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by malc.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    joseywales
    Participant

hi guys can you recommend any body that dose the decal set stripes originally found on the tank and rear cowl
    the Stripes are Orange & Gold The only place i have found is diablo cycles from usa
    many thanks noel

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Are these for a B2? I have found the B1 stripes at Diablo but they work out quite expensive. There is a place down Leicester way if I remember correctly. They said they will do them but they need samples to copy. I haven’t had the chance to follow this up yet.

Whereabouts are you?

KK

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Kaptainkwak.
    malc
    Participant

i also need pinstripes for my tank and tailpiece, i am currently trying to have them made by a firm called atik graphics. only thing is first he has to design them, if they are any good i will pass on the details.  malc.

joseywales
    Participant

hey malc i have ordered the pinstrips set  from diablo cycles and i know a guy that might be able to copy  the decal set i will let you know ok

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I have spoken to Awesome Graphics in Ikleston who say they can do them. They however need an originals to copy. If you don’t have originals I have original tank and tail piece that can lend them. Cost will be around £50 a set.

KK

malc
    Participant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this