braiis old stock

Home Forums General Everything Else braiis old stock

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    kwakanaka
    Participant

A bit harsh there Phil and very dissapointing,not certain about double the price, I recall some time ago asking your good self about any more parts and that you where hanging back, then I noticed on another web site the very same day afew hours later you placing a add ” I have far to many z750 twin parts”

Not to mention you selling your

philpassingham
    Participant

maybe i went off half cocked,apologies,as for the

kwakanaka
    Participant

Not certain about the prices I paid you, my memory is crap, yes I have over reacted to your remark (nothing new there!)
    Got to admit I never really thought about it before I put them on e bay, I am putting some of it to charity, and e bay. paypal fees etc, lets see what the bits make and I will gladly paypal you some to pass on to peters Mum if you are happy to do so.
    Got to admit every time I see some of ex Peters stuff on e bay makes me sad.

Your a good man Phil, apologies to you sir 🙁

philpassingham
    Participant

apology accepted and my apologies to you, if some is going to charity carry on mate,think we should both count to ten before diving in lol,dont like selling his stuff but its a neccesary evil,gives me a reason to visit his mother tho, dont suppose you know of any other names he went with on ebay,he had so many its hard to keep track, 😀

kwakanaka
    Participant

herman gearing was one i can think of, quite a good name

philpassingham
    Participant

who the chuff paid that much?????

kwakanaka
    Participant

a bit suprising, someone from norway got a few bits, got another set of engine casings might put on e bay, a guy from liverpool bought frame and when he turned up also bought most of what i had left including engines, the cupboard is a bit bare now, a bit sad really was going to do another twin project oh well.
    pointed a few people here, hope they turn up

philpassingham
    Participant

any spare cash you dont need will be passed on to mrs braii 😀

kwakanaka
    Participant

Hi Phil, was hoping to get across to see Peters Mum, did she still go ahead with the move across the road?

philpassingham
    Participant

dissapointed to see parts from braii on ebay for twice what was paid for them,bit of profiteering there i think, i could have done that in the first place and the money gone to his family 🙁

philpassingham
    Participant

yes mate,she kept the same phone number as well 😀

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this