Can we have a record breaking Club Meeting?

Home Forums General Ride Outs and Meets Can we have a record breaking Club Meeting?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

How about Squires in Sherburn and Elmet. Nice location always a good selection of other bikes there and some nice local roads.

philpassingham
    Participant

or the vic in coalville

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Both suggestions are good and also both have on site camping if thats required. They also have good food and live bands on in the evenings.

Any more suggestions or interest?

scruffyrd
    Participant

Going off subject slightly…The Thundersprint in Nantwich is next weekend 12t/13th May. I will be going on the Sunday morning with the VJMCC, hopefully on the twin. If youve never been before its a great day out and there will be some lovely machines there. And its FREE!
    /The Thundersprint

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Is it time for us to meet up again? I think so. Its been a good number of years since we last did. If memory serves me right the best meet we have had was at Coalville in 2007 where we had 5 twins, a Zephyr and a bandit (:-?) Old and new members alike are welcomed and using any mode of transport but preferably your twin.

Ive been out the twin world (in my head not ownership) for a couple of years or so but im back now and fancy meeting you twin lovers again or for the 1st time, it doesnt matter.

We are all here for the same thing so why not meet up and then we can put faces to those who have helped us and that we have helped and pass our club thank you’s around. Im quite flexible re time and place so suggestions are welcomed. 😕

philpassingham
    Participant

see ride out section about ton up day

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this