Charmed, I’m sure…

Home Forums New Member Introductions Charmed, I’m sure…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BiqueToast
    Participant

Gentlemen… Ladies…  Dropping by to say hi…  “HI”…  I’m still alive…  Just got the KZ750 out of its winter nap.  It always takes a few days for the petcock valve to re-expand and fully stop the fuel flow, so I’ve got some fuel and kitty litter on the floor…  And a smelly garage…  Must be spring!

-‘Toast

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hey Biquetoast

Long time no see. Welcome to our new home.

I hope you enjoy and approve of what we have done.

Cheers

KK

lonesome
    Participant

Beakyyyyy!!!! Hi mate great to see you after so long. Hope you like the site.

AtLarge
    Participant

Whoa!  Who is this guy?

😉  Good to hear from you BiqueToast.

BiqueToast
    Participant

Thanks fellas.  Like the ol’Twins, I’ll never die… and I hope the same for you and yours…  Or wait, then you’d all be vampires or something.  Scratch that.

I got a 2017 Thruxton last month.  The wife said, in order to get the new bike, I had to sell one of my old bikes.  So the 2011 Thruxton went up for sale.  A few days into the sale, the wife says something like, “…I didn’t want you to sell the Thruxton… I *thought* you’d sell one of the *old* bikes (meaning one or both of my KZ750s)..”  Anyway, I explained that I’m more of a caretaker of a historical piece and its record, and must own them to the grave.  She grumbled, but understood.  Now I have to KZ750s and two Thruxtons.  😉  And an amazingly understanding wife.  😀

AtLarge
    Participant

Yep, your wife is a keeper.  Congrats on the new twinnie.  Beautiful bike.

philpassingham
    Participant

Gooday  sir

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this