chopping back end.

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Technical Garage How To Fix It chopping back end.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dougie
    Participant

Laudanum is the man to speak to, he has extensive knowledge in these things, well according to him anyway 😆

dougie
    Participant

Hi guys..thinking of chopping back end of my B1 …good idea or not . is there any probs in doing so .. I know she’s a nice original but the rebel’s comin out in me as I get older ..and to be honest a little change would be nice. any advice would be appreciated …good to be back

Joe
    Participant

Hi Dougie I don’t have any technical advice for you but I have seen a lot of bikes with their rear end chopped down over the years. Some or them look crap and some look stunning!
    I would put a lot of thought into it including making several drawings or even manipulate some photos on “photoshop” or similar programme, If you come up with a stunning design then it’s youre bike “go for it”. What’s the worst that can happen? you don’t like it so get the welder out and put it back to standard.
    Go for it, you know you want to, dare to be different!
    thats my two-penneth anyway! 😀
    Joe

Laudanum
    Participant

I’ve actually got a frame thats half chopped and a spare set of laser cut axle plates……

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this