Clearout

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    AERIAL0
    Participant

Hi Andy.
    Received parts. And thank you.
    Have tried to PM you, but looks as though not going through?

Dave.

London Irish
    Participant

hi Andy

do you still have the wheels for the CSR I think they were alloy rims and wire spoked wheels. Been looking for alloy wheels rims for a while.

gary

london irish

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

The CSR has chrome rims not alloy rims. CSR stands for Chromed Spoke Rims.

However the Y LTD model has alloy rims but these are harder to come by in the UK. I have some alloy rims off a different Kawasaki which I fitted using spacers. They are OK with a single front caliper but not good for twin calipers. I am probably going to use them on one of my other rebuilds though.

London Irish
    Participant

Hi Andy

I think you told me that before, sorry mate, getting old and daft here.

Probably not going down double disc route any more, just looking to bring my stopper up to Kawasaki standard. My front disk is US. Heavy metal to metal usage for some time by the looks of it. local garage rebuilding caliper for me, looks like I need a new piston old one badly corroded, any Ideas?

Looking forward to seeing your project.

top Bloke KK

gary

amber1
    Participant

dear kaptainkwak
    I am a new member, amber1 ( peter Jackson) from Preston Lancashire I have brought my self a 1976 Z750 B2 as a project the bike. the previous owner has tried to modify the bike in different way and I would very much like to restore the bike to its former glory and original spec. I am trying to get all the parts together to finish the bike if you would be able to help me and also if you have a complete bike so I could look at to compare and se what mine needs. this is a list of the major parts I need to start.
    1: clock and tacho cluster complete
    2: the correct seat for the bike
    3: full exhaust system
    4: left hand engine casing gasket
    5: ignition barrel and lock set
    hope you can help me thanks very much peter

beachcomber
    Participant

KK,

I’m in need of the following to complete the missing parts for my ’76 Flat Tracker …..

Rectifier

Good pair of fork stanchions

………….not too long now !!

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I have 3 NOS rectifiers on their way to me from the USA. I am not sure of the price yet or when they will arrive.

I have several sets of forks but will have to check the condition to see if any are useable as they are.

beachcomber
    Participant

Please earmark one [ rec ] for me – as long as I don’t have to remortage !!

My stanchions are borderline, but if you have good ones, let me know

TA

beachcomber
    Participant

KK,

my pal is currently out in the US and had picked up a NOS rectifier for $40 and is bringing it back with him at the end of Sept.

Bigdjag
    Participant

Hi im new and have a 77 B2 UK bike that i need parts for so was wondering if you would have front and rear mudguards uk spec prefered but not to bothered and a choke housing for the carb and i know this is a long shot a standared exhaust system or even just the down pipes thanks

richh
    Participant

Kaptain

I’ve pointed Bigdjag onto the site from facebook.
    Don’t savage him toooo badly for not introducing himself before asking for parts!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this