Conclusion that ebayers are thick. Or plain stupid.

Home Forums General Everything Else Conclusion that ebayers are thick. Or plain stupid.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AERIAL0
    Participant

My weekend has been took up with dealing with a lot of buyers on EBAY as listed my Ducati and the questions they ask. If only they would read the listing and spec, it make life a lot easer for us all.

Good news it sold and will release funds to carry on with the restoration of the Z750.
    Never rode the bike a lot, but was a bike on my bucket list to own.
    Any one else have a bucket list.
    Mine is endless.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I agree that some ebayers just don’t seem to have the concept of where they are.

A bucket list.

Hmm

I’ve kinda achieved mine. I did want to own again one of every bike I’ve had with the ultimate target to get back as many as I could that were originally mine. That is just a distant dream though. I do not have the money or indeed the space to store them but it would be nice.

One of every model of 750 twin would be a great collection. I have 2 so far and think I will probably end up with 3 or 4 and a customised version.

I want to keep my REX as well

AERIAL0
    Participant

Never stop dreaming. One day you may win the lottery or come up on the bonds. And the world will be your oyster and your dreams fulfilled.
    Sorry to say I’m still waiting for the big win but getting there slowly.
    My goal Suzuki re5. The restoration nightmare.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this