csr 750

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew7397 and welcome to another CSR owner (Ive got 2 😀 )

Sorry but your pictures havent displayed. I use photobucket to do mine.I remember speedys CSR very well and still see him occassionaly at Rivvy Barn.
    csr

If i also remember correctly your not far from me, im in Bolton. Maybe we could arrange to meet up sometime?

dougyt
    Participant

Code repaired picture is displayed and must say it looks like a great project 😀

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Cheers dougyt. You will have to show me how to do that some time.

I must admit that looks nothing like speedys bike as i remember it 🙂 . Nice job there and ive not seen anything like that before. Well done sir i do like it :pint:

andrew7397
    Participant

hi thanks for compliment on csr, the next time i,am planning a jaunt near you i will let you no 🙂

Tango
    Participant

No way thats a mad looking machine! 🙂
    I like how you have done that exhaust. Who mad that for you?

andrew7397
    Participant

hi, the exhausts were made by andy at zorstec in shipley, they have baffles in so not to loud :-D, the bike as a kawa gpx 600 swinging arm (modified) frame altered for seat unit, battery at rear in seat pod, kz 750 front forks, kawa z1300, 18″ front wheel, suzuki gsx footrests on custom brackets, single front disc, triumph sprint front caliper on custom bracket, 18t front sprocket, ramair filters, its easy and fun to ride, andy 😀

andrew7397
    Participant

hi just finished speedys old bike, andrew7397_1338532633000_009.jpg

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

It a good looking piece of fun.

Saw a similar style exhaust on a 750b1 twin chop at the NABD rally a couple of weeks ago. Its given me ideas. Was it expensive?

KK

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this