DGR 2016 ! Safe the date ! SUNDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER 2016

Home Forums General Ride Outs and Meets DGR 2016 ! Safe the date ! SUNDAY 25TH SEPTEMBER 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    kaye
    Participant

I’ve joined this group too, so come on GUYS this is for YOU, Don’t be out numbered by US GIRLS! 🙂 X

Tango
    Participant

I’m in joined the Lancashire DGR ride.

kaye
    Participant

Nice one Tango 😀

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Good man Tango that’s 4 twins now and all very different.

Anyone else wanna join us?

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Well we’ve done it but not quite without incident.

We met at Houghton Tower. 4 750 twins and music made for quite an entrance to the courtyard.

Approximately 30 bikes did the ride.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Weather was OK when we arrived but we set off in rain. Approximately 10 miles into the ride we had an opps moment. Tango’s twin decided she didn’t want to play anymore and just cut out at the traffic lights.

We tried various things and eventually discovered a corroded plug connector on the regulator circuit. We cleaned it as best as we could roadside and she started again.

I think we fixed the weather too as the rain had stopped.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

We caught up with the rest of the Group at the 2nd stop – St Annes Pier where a couple of our twin riders (not mentioning any names) decided to take part in a live act of indulgence.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I think one member had too much cake . . .

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Then it was the final leg to Blackpool Tower.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

4 Classic shots to cap the ride. We then saddled up and went for Fish and Chips, a must when visiting Blackpool. I also believe it is a law.

We had a great day out and met some nice people who showed a genuine interest in our beloved twins. 4 were there and not 2 looked alike.

Amazing and thank you to all who made the ride and to those that sponsored this brilliant cause of Prostate Cancer & male suicide research.

Respect.

AtLarge
    Participant

Nice shots Kap’n. Great turnout for the twin riders. Those boardwalk signs are hilarious.

Tango
    Participant

_20160925_164430.JPG
    Just a couple of photos off me.
    I did take lots but I font have resize ability on my phone
    I took a couple at a low resolution at Houghton Tower.

It was a great day, gutted about my mishap… It would have been nice to have had an incident free experience but at least we got going and made it to the end.

Tango
    Participant

_20160925_164601.JPG

Kaye and KK looking rather Dapper

Tango
    Participant

Oh.. That’s it.. I can’t do any more because of low memory?
    Don’t know what that’s about…

But it was a great day anyway.

kaye
    Participant

YEP we had a good old ride out,….less of the comments about my cake eating kaptain tubs ha ha…here are a few pics from me and some i borrowed from the DGR facebook page 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this