Distinguished Gentlemen’s Ride 2017

Home Forums General Ride Outs and Meets Distinguished Gentlemen’s Ride 2017

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    AtLarge
    Participant

It’s that time of year again boys and girls!

DGR 2017

Who’s in?

woodcutter
    Participant

Hopefully I will make it on the CSR this year, missed last year but did the previous two years on my SR400.

AtLarge
    Participant

Another fun filled ride.  Very warm for this time of year 90° / 32°.  No problem for the twin.  Even with my fairing on which I was a little concerned about.  Hope everyone else had a safe trip too!

AtLarge
    Participant

Oops.  Almost forgot the group photo.

Yes, that’s me in there.  I’m the good looking one.  🙂

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Looks brilliant AtLarge amd glad it went well.

I didn’t do the DGR this year but I do respect all that did.

Your bike looks amazing and I am glad she is behaving.

What indicator lenses do you have?

AtLarge
    Participant

Thank you Kaptain.  Sorry to hear you missed it.  There’s always next year though.  I got the clear lenses off Fleabay a couple years ago.  Sorry I can’t remember the seller now.  I switched most of my bulbs over to high output LED’s.  I didn’t really need to change the lens I just wanted to get maximum amount of light out.  The fronts are amber.  The rear are red.  I also changed the fixtures in back to dual filament like the fronts and added a brake line circuit.  That way the rear turn signals act like brake lights if they are not flashing.  I can always go back to the stock lens and without changing the LED bulbs.  The red over rides the amber.  They are superbright.  🙂

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I was looking for smoked covers for my CSR to match the rear light cover. Do you know what other models the lens covers will fit? I’ve ordered a set of indicator bulbs. If that goes well I may order LED’s all round. I am not a lover of the twin filament indicators. I’ve disconnected the front ones on mine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this