Duffy’s KZ750b4

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Your Lonesome and you Duffy’s KZ750b4

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Duffy
    Participant

Thanks to all those who shared their knowledge we are ready for the summer!!!!!

lonesome
    Participant

Very nice. Hope he behaves himself, and doesn’t cover your right knee in oil :~]

Duffy
    Participant

Ha oil leak solved! Fitted a new tacho cable complete with seals. The o ring was in there but not the other bit so oil was pushing through. It’s nice not to be choking on burning oil fumes when you start up anymore

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Respect Duffy and what a nice looking twin. I hope you will enjoy her/him as much as we do ours and that one day we will enjoy ventures club style. Advice and help here is free to all those who want it.

In the mean time love and enjoy what she/he has to offer.

Oh and rotate your pics please lol and how nice would a grab rail be mmm

Duffy
    Participant

Thanks kk, I’m loving it!! Totally agree re grab rail. It looks like someone has had a rack on there at sometime as there is a rub mark across the tail, but I will keep a look out for rail. Hubby and I took a friend who lives in Portugal to a guy not to far from us who deals in old bikes. Our friend wanted to buy something to take back and sell there as they make good money in Portugal apparently. Well I spotted the Kwak and it was love at first sight!!! It just looked a really genuine old bike. I had been looking for something for some time but old japs up together seemed to make silly money. Right place at the right time for once!!

Re photos, with my computer skills believe me it’s amazing that any got there at all even if they were upside down and duplicated but I will try harder next time!!!

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

I have a couple of spare grab rails if your interested.

750 twins are an investment at the moment. It isn’t that long ago that one for £300 was quite expensive and now look at the prices as they still rise.

Tango had the same view about bikes. He wanted an old style bike preferably a twin but it had to have a kick start and hey presto!!! The rest is history as they say.

Duffy
    Participant

Oooo how much?

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

PM sent Duffy.

It was a common thing around the 70’s and 80’s to remove the grab rail and fit a carrier. That’s why so many bikes of that era don’t have one fitted.

Duffy
    Participant

Hi kk, yes please I will have it. I can’t seem to reply on pm is it possible via email?

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

All sorted now

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this