fork length

Home Forums General Everything Else fork length

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

what in mm is the length of b1 forks from spindle centre to top yoke,i thank you.

philpassingham
    Participant

also my little chuckle monkeys,measurment from floor to bottom frame rail under engine

Tango
    Participant

Phil Fork length on my B1 is about 30″ = 760-762mm give or take?

Height of frame off the floor I will have to check tomorrow, as my bike is on blocks at the minuet.

philpassingham
    Participant

cheers matey,trying to work out length of shockers, done away with monoshock back end

Michael
    Participant

Hi Phil,

did some measurements at an original B2, 1977. Only have modified B1s here 🙂
    Fork length 755 mm, maybe some additional mm when fork is absolutely full extended.

ground to frame clearance 230 mm

All values are approximate, as measuring conditions where not good.

Attached a picture of the early stage of my central rear suspension project.
    It is dismantled and postponed to sometime in the future, because it is very hard to impossible and very expensive to get that modification TÜV approved 🙁

There are bolt-on kits available for the Kawa Fours (Z900, Z1000) for use with modern swingarm, shock running through large hole in swingarm and upper lug to mount shock is bolt-on to upper rear motor holder. Have you seen that ?

Cheers, Michael

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this