Forum at www.z750twin.de / translation

Home Forums New Member Introductions Forum at www.z750twin.de / translation

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Thank You again Michael. However i have found a great way for us English folk to view your website.

If we enter your site German Z750 Site using google chrome it gives the option to translate the page from German to English. There is a drop down menu on the right hand side that lets us select ‘Always translate German to English. This automatically does the translation every time we change page.

It does not change everything, only actual text. Anything written in a jpeg or similar is not recognised. For best results it is advisable to NOT change the language setting in the bottom right hand corner of your screen. If it sees part English it assumes the page is already translated.

So come on boys there’s no excuse now we can all join the German site and share in their knowledge!

Cheers

KK

Michael
    Participant

Hi KK,

that is frightening !

I tried what you suggested.
    Downloaded Google Chrome (that I am already use on a different computer than this one). It was a bit of clicking here and there and then I saw my own created website in english language !

More than ten years of work, all of a sudden in english language, I am shocked 😉

OK, translation is not the best I’ve ever seen, but it still may be recognizable 😉

The hint regards choosing the language in the lower right hand corner is related to the forum (white background). The public sites have a red background and no option to change languages.

Paaah, I have to “surf” my own website in english language, awesome.

Come on, do the same 😉

Cheers, Michael

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Your right Michael it isnt perfect translaction but it is 99% understandable. Ive read quite a lot or your site now and communicated too.

Michael
    Participant

Hi KK,

I have modified the english page again and copied your hint and description regarding translation to that page.

Cheers, Michael

Michael
    Participant

Hi Lonesome Twins,

in order to serve you better I have prepared a small list of the topics in that forum and have it translated into english language.

Please find it attached as PDF.

Cheers, Michael
    :download:Translation of Forum Topics_2013.pdf

Tango
    Participant

I will get Google Chrome put on my laptop and go and have a troll Thanks guys.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this