from Brisbane, Australia

Home Forums New Member Introductions from Brisbane, Australia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

hi there,welcome to the lonesome site,there are a couple of members down under to maybe help out if needed,send photos of the rebuild sir 😉

Gaz
    Participant

Hi z76,
    Welcome to the site, there are a couple of us here in the west, I have just completed a mainly cosmetic rebuild of a B2 and am very impressed with the bike.I have had help from the guys on this site and have sourced a lot of parts from US, UK and Canada. There isn’t that many 750s in Oz but watch ebay, they do come up occasionally.

Gaz

Anonymous
    Inactive

hello all,

i’m from Townsville originally now living in Bris. i currently ride a ’77 z650 B1 and am keen to start my next project on a 750 twin. did some searching and found this site which looks like a good spot to source parts, bikes, info and so on. there aren’t too many of these bikes around here but you never know where one might pop up.
    i’m looking to do a ground up resto so any basket cases out there come on down!

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi guys,

the last twin i saw on ebay was here in brisbane and completely chopped and altered into something that was a bit weird.

i have a spare z650 frame and have considered buying bits and pieces of twin from far and wide and building it into the 650 frame….or….i’ll just hold out until a twin shows up.

after rebuilding the 650 i sure am looking forward to just 2 cylinders, 2 carbs, 4 valves etc etc. should be half the work 😀
    am heading home to Townsville for xmas so i’ll call in to the wrecker up there. i sourced a 60% complete wreck of a 650 B1 (which i was very shocked they actually had one) so i’m crossing my fingers they have a twin.
    take care.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this