got sacked!

Home Forums General Everything Else got sacked!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Laudanum
    Participant

bugger.

Laudanum
    Participant

Hard to do when you are self employed, going to get a job on the books in a month or so, depends how much crap i can sell on ebay (anyone need a lumberjacks husky chainsaw with no spark or one of several lathes?)
    Going to spend a bit of time on the chop while I look for a job and get my head straight, so hopefully less rambles on here of an evening after a few sherberts, read sherbert coming out of my ears and more work on the bike.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Good luck in whatever yer planning mate

dougyt
    Participant

That’s a bit of a blow m8, hope you can sort something good out when yer ready.
    Might make a point of coming over at weekends to make sure the chop’s getting done 😉

BiqueToast
    Participant

Sorry about that, man. That is something we all fear.
    I hope that you use it as an opportunity to find something better!

Laudanum
    Participant

I’m not disappointed at all, I was sick of all the travelling anyway.
    Seen a few jobs I might apply for and I’ve still got a couple of months worth of invoices to come so I’m enjoying the time off.

dougyt
    Participant

Well on Thursday 14th you better get the bacon sarnies ready, I’ll be in Laudanum County for a meeting at Highgate House.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

If i was you i’d be makin a few quid out of this mate.

Why not take yerself to court for unfair dismisal?

dougyt
    Participant

At last Kwak says something sensible and useful. Only drawback I can see is if you pay yourself out too much and bankrupt yourself, then you’re worse off than yourself who is now better off or something.

Laudanum
    Participant

I’m driving down to see a mate in London for the weekend on thursday morning unfortunately, btw one of the chefs at highgate is my next door neighbour (Chris).

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this