hello

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

welcome to the site sir,photos welcome

dougyt
    Participant

If we can tolerate the things Phil does to our beloved twins we can tolerate anything. Welcome to the site and please keep us up to date on your progress, pics would be advantageous 😀

philpassingham
    Participant

i am the last of the original bods so reserve the right to modify/bodge,hehehehehehehehehe

Anonymous
    Inactive

Will do when the bike has its boots back on .

wedge
    Participant

hellooooo.

Good job we don’t get banned for modifying, else I wouldn’t even be able to finish this sen

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good … The more I modify then the more original parts are made available again for those with that purist mentality…(not mentioning those brit bike enthusiasits I have a beer with occasionally.. each to there own aye) … everyones a winner.

wedge
    Participant

And of course you’ll be wanting to change those boring dated old clocks and idiot lights for digital and accidentally sling the old ones in an envelope marked “wedge”…

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey wedge .. will be fitting a 4 inch bates and a 1979 gp 100 speedo or small cutom job… digital .even the thought of it.. yes when it happens I will put them in a sack and send them on to you.

scruffyrd
    Participant

Oooh…another Scruffy

Welcome 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

yeah .. looks like it …tried to use my email ..scruffystuff .. but the login would only allow so many digits… When I signed up , low and behold another one… no prob ay?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello wedge

Cant find my way around this website.. so hope this reaches you. Got these clocks and light off and they are ready to find a new home… I am looking for some bits two of which I posted on sales and wanted.. but had no responce or info pertaining.. (. thought one of you heads would be able to share info) Anyway.. If your intersted in doing some sort of deal let me know..

wedge
    Participant

pm sent, but not been here that long myself or had the bike long, so I don’t have the spares you’re after and I have no idea where the private message will appear on your screen!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I was sure there was a thread for private messaging… Where has it gone?

scruffyrd
    Participant

Np lol
    I used to be ‘scruffyreddog’ after a band I was in, but like you say, most forums only allow a certain number of letters 🙁

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey rock n roll … just did a google and found your band … can I have your autograph. ..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this