Hello friends

Home Forums New Member Introductions Hello friends

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Peppe
    Participant

Hello friends, I finally managed to sign up, I live in Italy and like you I love my bike kawasaki twins is a z750b1 1976.
    This bike is very nice to drive as the z900 is pretty equal, now my bike in need of repair, an incident broke the fork legs fender, I can not find the parts to be new, are no longer under construction, to ask for help avoi indicate seller of these items.
    I write with the help of the translator, I apologize if I’m wrong a few words, I am happy to write and read of all of you.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hi Peppe and welcome. Your Engish with translator is pretty good and better than some English members.

I hope you are OK after your incident. Can you be a bit more precise as to what bits you are needing?

Cheers

KK

Peppe
    Participant

Hello and thanks for the welcome, the parts that I can not find are

Fender 35003-017, 044013-057 fork inner tube, pedal assy 13242-006, 46075-028-38 rubber grip left and right.
    I would be happy if you know who also sells used but good condition, most are difficult fork tube, the same 650 are longer and this changes the steering geometry, lift the bike and I do not like it, tell me if you know I’m listening alternatives.
    Now my health is good, one foot still does not work, but I hope soon.
    I would be happy if you work out with spare parts and see my twins run again.

Quote:
    kaptainkwak wrote:
    Hi Peppe and welcome. Your Engish with translator is pretty good and better than some English members.

I hope you are OK after your incident. Can you be a bit more precise as to what bits you are needing?

Cheers

KK

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

You will struggle to find these parts new. The fork tubes and mudguard are specific to the 4 B models and are no longer listed. If you do manage to find them I would think they are very expensive.

The gear change lever is however used on over 30 different Kawasaki models so might still be available.

The handle bar grips were used on over 70 different Kawasaki models.

Try HERE to see what they have. Again I think they will be expensive.

If folk in the UK have the parts you need I feel they will need new chrome. That too can cost a lot of money.

There is also a guy in Sweden who has quite a lot of NOS parts. I will try and find his details for you but again it will be at a price.

I hope this helps and your foot recovers well.

By the way have I seen you on the German twin site? Filippo?

Cheers

KK

Peppe
    Participant

Thanks you are a very kind man, I had already done research at that site but the parts are not available, that remains for me is to buy another bike and use spare parts, bike but I found the pictures you are not sure of what to buy, them far away from my residence, I do not know what to do in the ocean. I am also member German site I call the engine because they split image section engine twins, the nickname is the name of my son he has a 1980 kawasaki z400 nice but release some smoke, maybe rubber valves. I hope that anyone who reads and Parts for Sale tell I seek contact.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster
    Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster
    Michael
    Participant

Hi Peppe,
    I have both front fork legs (complete) of a B model available.
    Not sure which ones they are. Brake caliper adaptors should be behind front fork (B3/B4), but have to check.
    Haven’t compared which the ones you need as given by the OEM part numbers.
    At both fork legs the rear fixing adaptors for the mud guard are damaged/partial broken off.
    Will offer that at a cheap price plus PP (add shipping cost)
    Is that the right stuff you might need ?
    Send me a private message 😉
    Cheers, Michael from Germany

Michael
    Participant

Ahhh,
    just saw that you have a B1.
    So this fork legs may not match that model, pardon.
    Cheers, Michael

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this