Hello from VA

Home Forums New Member Introductions Hello from VA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    threecrosscustoms
    Participant

Good morning all! Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My pops and I run a hobby shop in our garage and have built a mutt of a throw back chopper that is being re-built (again), but what chopper project is ever really “done” right? This my personal ride and the KZ twin is the second power plant that I’ve had in her. I absolutely love this engine. Plenty of get up when I want it, albeit I have it geared a bit different than stock, and all the cruising a guy can dream of. I’m not super knowledgeable about this power plant but have built and tinkered on bikes for awhile and have been wrenching on anything motorized with pops since before I could walk. I look forward to reading articles and lending help where I can but also gleaming knowledge from y’all!

ML&R

Haywire AOGMM

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hello and welcome threecrosscustoms

That’s a very interesting build you have there. Did you buy it that way or have you built it yourself?

Enjoy the site and feel free to contribute or ask away with any questions you have.

Cheers for now

KK

philpassingham
    Participant

hi sir

threecrosscustoms
    Participant

KK

She is a mutt of a build that my pops and I have built. 1/4 of the frame and the rear hub/rim are original to a Suzuki Savage that I bought almost 8 years ago now. The front hub is off a 74 HD XLCH. The springer is out of the 60s or 70s. And the hardtail came from a boy over in Texas. I’m currently reworking the engine mounts, and foot controls. I’ve worked in metal trades for the better part of 12 years so if I don’t have it I’ve made it. Trying to build a 60s throw back chopper.

ML&R

Haywire

beachcomber
    Participant

Great to see another of our American Cousins here – Welcome. TJ

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this