Hello

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m learning I can only ad 1 pic at a time… heres the stock photo
    triplebtx_1228670050000_P1010016.jpg

philpassingham
    Participant

hi there young fella,wher about do you come from,we have members all over the uk and a few in the us,if we can help you in any way with the bike just ask 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, I’m El Paso, TX. I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone here.

dougyt
    Participant

Glad to have you here Triplebtx, bike’s looking good. Keep us updated with the progress.

madmart
    Participant

Welcome to the site. Ive only joined a few months ago & already had loads of help, so post freely bud. What’s the weather like over there ??

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello! Nice to see a site dedicated to this particular bike. I’ve not seen anything like this in the past. I am building a chopper based off of this motor from an 82 CSR. It has been a few years since it last ran but, I’m not too concerned. I bought the bike from a friend who had it sitting in his backyard for 10 years and it started up with little encouragement, Theres a lot to be said about that!
    I don’t know too much about the motor other than what I’ve read and experienced so, I look forward to helping in anyway that I can and certainly look forward to picking a few brains. Thats my story and I’m sticking to it! Here are a couple of pics… where it is today and what it looked like after I revived it from my friends backyard, I wish I had some pics of it when I bought it, oh well. Enjoy!

triplebtx_1228670002000_Picture%20027.jpg

Anonymous
    Inactive

right now its windy and 40s. I appreciate all of your kindness and I like forward to getting know you. I will definately keep you up to date on the progress, I will most likely start a thread on the subject soon. I will have motormounts welded in next week so I’ll take some pics and post the progress. Thanks again!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this