hi

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jarcoo
    Participant

im new here …Jack from belgium … just got an original kz750b2 from 1977…thanks for the add

• This topic was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by jarcoo.
    philpassingham
    Participant

hya sir,feel free to post photos

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hello Jack and welcome.
    The picture shows your twin in B1 colours. B1’s can be 1976 or 1977. We can confirm which model you have from the frame number.
    Enjoy the site and feel free to post some pictures.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by Kaptainkwak.
    jarcoo
    Participant

thanks for the info …. yes i’ts possible that it is a b1 , the registration say 1979 , but the bike was in the shop for 2 or 3 years before they sold it …i’l like to change the wheels , i’l prefer spoke wheels , but it seems dificult to find a rear wheel (or just the hub ) i alredy found a front wheel .grtz

jarcoo
    Participant

frame nr is Z750B 0077……. so i’ts a b1

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hello Jack
    It is good news you have a B1. I can probably help with a rear wheel. I have quite a few wheels but it would need to be refurbished. Also it might be better for me to find just a hub as postage would be much cheaper. I will look this weekend.
    KK

jarcoo
    Participant

Hey Kaptain , that is good news  .thanks a lot .

grtz Jack

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hello Jack

I have found a spoked rear wheel for you from a B model. It has a good hub but the spokes and rim are poor condition. I can look at sending the full wheel or just the hub, that is up to you. It might be worth while speaking to the person who will respoke it for you as I have found here they like the full wheel then they can get the settings from it.

Let me know what you would like to do.

Cheers

KK

jarcoo
    Participant

hey kaptain ,

only the hub is ok for me , sinds the rim and spokes are poor …respoke i do it myself , let me know the prise and the shipping cost to belgium .

also let me know where to send the money to ….

thanks on advance

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this