Hi Folks

Home Forums New Member Introductions Hi Folks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kwackmad
    Participant

Just thought I had better be polite and stick my head in and say hello, I’ve just found the site and looking forward to some informative help and lively banter, Attached (hopefully) is a picture of my bike, I bought it three years or so ago as several boxes of bits and took 18 months with the build, pulled in a few favours (paint) and ended up spending around £900 including buying the bike, hopefully the picture is here somewhere

Jerry

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hi Kwackmad and welcome to our humble home. That is a beauty of a bike you have there sir. 18 months and £900 is a small price to pay. I’m guessing from your name you have other kwaks?

Kwackmad
    Participant

Thanks for accepting me into your group, and yes you assume correctly, At the moment I only have the twin and a ZX9R but have in the last 5 years or so also owned.
    3 other 750 twins
    GTR1000
    ZX9R B1
    ZX9R C2
    ZX7R P2
    ZX12R A1
    KE 125
    GPZ 305
    GPZ600R
    a couple of BMW’s a hornet and a RSVR Aprilia and probably more that I have forgotten

philpassingham
    Participant

best colour ever for a twin

Michael
    Participant

Hi Kwackmad,

welcome to the forum.
    You have just missed the 2. International Z750Twin Meeting in Belgium.

Here the link to view the pics:
    http://www.z750twin.de/treffen_2014.htm
    To be continued …

Cheers, Michael

Kwackmad
    Participant

HI Michael
    I’ll look forward to next years meeting, looks like you had a lot of fun this year

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Believe me Kwackmad it was awesome! We had a ball and we even brought back some prizes 😀

I am currently sorting out the photo’s and some video footage. They will be posted up as soon as i can

Tango
    Participant

Hi Mate
    Welcome to the site.
    Got to say that is a nice looking Twin.
    Hope you find your way around ok and enjoy the site 😉

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this