I’m getting a possible “phishing” warning

Home Forums General Everything Else I’m getting a possible “phishing” warning

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ron750M1
    Participant

I’ve just got 2 phishing warnings from this site. It’s comming from Microsoft’s phishing filter. I guess it’s a new “improvement”. Both times I’ve clicked the button that says “I don’t think it’s a phishing site”. It asks also for an owner or admin to correct the problem…Heck I’ll just paste the whole text…

“Phishing websites impersonate trustworthy websites for the purpose of obtaining your personal or financial information.
    You can help us evaluate this website by letting us know whether you think it is a phishing website.
    Website you are reporting:http://colinwood.co.uk/wptest/modules/newbb/newtopic.php?…

-I think this is a phishing website

-I don’t think this is a phishing website

-I am the owner or representative of this website and I want to report an incorrect warning about this website”

Someone should let them know

dougyt
    Participant

I have had the same warning too, and I tried to let them know as the owner of the domain that we aren’t a Phishing site. The form asks for information we just don’t have, I guess we should have a privacy policy, but I don’t have the funds for a lawyer to write it up 🙂
    I will have to look it up and see what can be done.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this