Introduction

Home Forums New Member Introductions Introduction

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bigicecream
    Participant

Hi, Mike here just to let every one know I am a proud owner of a UK z750 B2, one owner from new, When I was 17 years old I saw a z750 in a show room and thought I would have one of those one day well it took 39 years and I have one, all there except the exhausts, I have had one made up in stainless steel, a lot of people said they like it, but I would like the original if I could find one, did I here rocking horse poo, any way I will try and put some pics up when I cane work this computer. cheers Mike

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Welcome Bigicecream.

What a lovely twin you have there. As you say original exhausts are very hard to come by.

Where abouts are you from?

KK

Duffy
    Participant

Blimey that’s smart. Worth the wait by the look of it!

lonesome
    Participant

Verrrrry nice Mike. From the dull yellow glow of the ‘headlight’ it looks pretty original. I was exactly the same as you at 17, the memory lingers doesn’t it? Original pipes are getting to be some sort of a holy grail now, but Michael in Germany knows who thrust fistfuls of euro’s at to get good ones. From my point of view it’s a better use of your hard-earned than, say, an iphone, but YMMV.

AERIAL0
    Participant

Hi and welcome to the site.
    Looks to be a very clean and tidy bike you’ve purchased. How much did you pay for it?
    Still in the process of restoring mine with the help of the members on the forum who have been a great help.
    keep us all informed if you find a pair of orig exh as rare as hens teeth. Mind you. Plenty of company’s making reproductions at silly money for the old classics. Maybe one day get them for the Z750?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this