just had a thought

Home Forums General Everything Else just had a thought

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Ron750M1
    Participant

OK, got it, wood spirits, methyl alcohol, methanol, sterno, wood alochol, popular amongst unethical bootleggers. It’s not the coloration that’s the poison, that’s just added, as a warning, so you WON’T drink it. Methanol is poisonous right out of the still.

Laudanum
    Participant

strange they never combined alcohol with other stuff more, I’d be up for smirnoff cheesestrings or jack daniels pepperami.
    Strange also how some things seem to invite crossovers and others nothing at all.
    Mobile phones have every adaption you could think off yet multi meters have nothing, I’m inventing the iMeter mp3 multimeter for sparkys, obviously there would have to be a disclaimer against stabbing yourself in the ears with the probes and plugging the headphones into the fuseboard.

Ron750M1
    Participant

I saw a history program awhile back. The program said that the “invention” of the mixed drink came about during the US prohibition. By mixing w/different flavorings, you could hide the taste of bad alcohol, a lot of that bad alcohol was methanol.

Laudanum
    Participant

Same old same old, tonic water had quinine in it so people didnt get malaria but it tasted awful so some bright spark started mixing his with gin.
    Alcopops in the uk, cheap pear or apple cider and flavorings….

Laudanum
    Participant

A bunch of alcoholic malcontents living off of government handouts claiming fraudulent monies for their extended families, who’s sole requirement is to show their faces at a government institution.
    Council Scumbags or Scumbag Councilors?

Laudanum
    Participant

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this