ltd 1000

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Evil Twin
    Participant

looks that way lol

Michael
    Participant

Hi Evil Twin,

it is not about law and order, it is about respect.

This is a forum for Z750Twins and we respect you, even if you have recently posted multiple threads about a Z1000 LTD.

Well, that bike is great and we love to see your progress with it !
    For sure I am interested in Kaye’s progress with her new bike, even if that is not a Z750Twin as well.

As I am a foreign member, my apologise for my lack of english language, grammar and vocabulary and to step into that conversation.

… but (there is always a but in Germany)
    This is a great tool to understand what you were talking about:
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/

ThanX for your understanding, Michael

Evil Twin
    Participant

Michael

I have travelled all over the world in my line of work,oil/gas industry pipelines 35 yrs of travelling in fact

banter is in all corners of this planet

now I have always listened try to understand cultures and respected others too,its part of who I am.
    misinterpretation can be a smack in the face at times

please DO NOT distort or misunderstand what I am trying to say here okay
    BANTER its a English culture thing for folk who are from GREAT BRITAIN nothing more nothing less
    I did not border on the line of offensive at any point in my view
    if I had I think kaye would have definatly put me straight with ease
    ok it got onto other zeds
    inline fours
    mmm
    okay
    but that’s how things go in conversations ,
    don’t think I need to explain anymore
    I was asked by kaye in a private message to say ello via facebook.
    yours and captain kwak made me think
    mmmmm did I upset the lass
    I will never know as I reversed my decision to continue the contact
    hope you enjoy your forum as much as I was doing
    have a good day

Evil Twin
    Participant

kaye

just wanted to say sorry for reversing my decision on the facebook request you asked

you sound a fun and happy go lucky wench
    some1 I could have had a giggle with
    and made a friend with
    having received the messages
    out in the open
    not via PM from the mods on here
    I felt mmmm
    maybe I have over stepped the line
    doesn’t bode well with me that
    anyway
    if I did xcross the line
    my sincere and honest humble apologies
    sorry I didn’t continue the request contact you
    it got very VERY tarnished
    ride safe wench

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Guys n Gals

This affair is starting to become a circus by getting out of hand and I want it to stop.

As far as I can see what happened here occurred in pure innocence by all parties and there is no specific person that can be seen as responsible for a wrong doing. What we all need to do is be a little more understanding and to consider people are from different countries, cultures and walks of life with varying ways and views of things. On hindsight that would have prevented this minor issue.

What people want to talk about is entirely up to them but I am sure you will agree there is a time and place. In this case unknowingly at the time it was neither.

This site is a public site of which sections can be viewed by anyone of any age, gender, culture and country without being a member. As the owner of the website I have to take responsibility for its content and I am therefore liable for its misuse in any form. That is why I stepped in to remove all content I deemed as inappropriate for the protection of the author, this site and myself.

I am more than happy with the general trend of the way this site is being used. Yes this is a Kawasaki 750 twin site and Kawasaki 750 twins will always be the prominent driving force but to me there is no reason why people cannot talk about their other bikes and projects and even their social lives. I also have no problem with banter and the use of slang and local dialect but please remember, those who don’t understand will google it.

I see no reason for anyone to be blamed or feel guilty or to fall out and I hope we have all learned from this and we can now move forward and resume normal service.

Now let’s put this to bed.

Thank You

KK

Evil Twin
    Participant

am trying to load picts of a predator 2-1 z 750 exhaust I am offering for sale
    picts I have reduced mmmm
    wont load
    is it weather related or site ???

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

The site should be fine.

As you’ve put pics on before I can only think its down to the file name. Make sure it has no spaces or other illegal characters

Just to add DO NOT PREVIEW the post

Evil Twin
    Participant

nah its not having it,will delete it ,no worrys

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

If you send me the picture to the admin@lonesometwin.com I will take a look at it for you

Evil Twin
    Participant

its deffo site issue
    have posted it with same pictures elsewhere
    will leave it at that thanks

kaye
    Participant

Evening peeps,
    Hmmm firstly i’m a tough old bird i work in a Mans world driving over90,0000 miles a year in a van, i get Banter all over the place and well capable to sort things out for myself….so i was not upset by the Evil Twin nobster, but sadly your not allowed to call a spade a spade anymore, hell when i was a kid “Muffin the Mule” was a kids watch with mother program and it’s paroberblly emorrel or something now doh! anyway i’m no shrinking violate( and i wouldn’t bother googeling that trust me)….. and yes this site is for z750 Twins as was pointed out to me, and i don’t have a whole one so i’m going to take the DOOR that i think has been pointed out to me and say Adios Amego’s ride safe love and peace Kaye xxx

Evil Twin
    Participant

nuff said

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Firstly Eviltwin don’t jump to any conclusions.

For the record I did NOT delete or edit anything posted by Kaye. She edited or deleted her own posts.

Also I see no need for you to get angry and swear on the site which I find disrespectful to my previous requests.

If you wish to terminate your membership here that is your right and choice and I can do that for you. May I suggest that you re think your last post and consider editing it’s content before I do this. It will also give you time to speak to Kaye and get the correct facts.

It’s your call

KK

kaye
    Participant

NOOO IT WAS ME WHO DELETED IT NOBODY ELSE SORRY X

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this