my 89 TOMCAT (and this one got sharp claws)

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Your Lonesome and you my 89 TOMCAT (and this one got sharp claws)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    whipkwakaway
    Participant

very nice indeed sir …
    but way too fast for a little fat lad from blackpool !!

speedy
    Participant

no sh#t thats why its got uprated four pot calipers and front fork springs to make it stop

mind you when i say stop if you grab the front brake hard its stops like its hit a brick wall only less painful

this can be quite scarey as the old sphxincta doesnt get much purchase on the dence foam rubber seat so you try not to slam on to hard

it lifts the front end on the throttle now which can make overtaking very exciting especailly if you miss a gear when you down shift and hit third instead of forth all thing go skywards

the blue flame exhaust certainly scares the little furry animals and the one out side the cars to

so in the wet you have to be a bit on the reserved side to keep it shiney side up and avoid sky grass sky grass sky grass sky big yellow helicopter lots of bright lights and people in white coats syndrome

dougyt
    Participant
    Quote:
    so in the wet you have to be a bit on the reserved side to keep it shiney side up and avoid sky grass sky grass sky grass sky big yellow helicopter lots of bright lights and people in white coats syndrome

Not a syndrome you get often and tell about it.
    Nice bike, my brother had a ZX10 in similar colours some years back It can be seen at Delboys British Bikes (Dazzas section)

speedy
    Participant

heres a pic of my 89 TOMCAT she has a full race system shes running stage three dynojet and twin K&N filters she has tricked up cams and valve timing and tricked up ignition timing as well
    she also runs 17×42 teeth on the sprockets which give an extra 14 mph i every gear over the standard 17×45 sprockets and goes from a standing start to hyperspace in under 12 seconds
    speedy-tomcat

speedy
    Participant

nice factory paint job on this one had one this colour myself a cat c write off i bought in kent for

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this