New 750 b1 project

Home Forums All Things 750 Twin Projects and Progress New Projects New 750 b1 project

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    padders
    Participant

We it had to happen missed my old 750 so much when a nice project came up on e bay it was too much to resist. The plan is to give her a tidy up get her mot’d and registered by the end of July. use her for the summer then total stri down over winter to sort out the frame etc. Whilst she looks good with her clothes on its a differant story as you delve deep into the the bike. Nothing to worry about only ssue to date is the lack of a starter motor and the right hand exhaust studs seem to have been tightened up by Hulk Hogan. Will give them a few days soaking in wd 40 and see how we go. Small list of parts ordered on e bay seems to be getting larger by the day !!

Dropped some parts off at the powder coaters new correct seat on the way from the good old USA along with a replacement starter motor. Will no doubt be bothering you guys with endless idiotic questions over the next few weeks please bear with me. Cheers padders

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hi Padders

If you are needing parts shout up on here. I have accumulated quite a stock now to help members stay roadworthy.

I do have a grab rail if you need one.

padders
    Participant

I am interested in the grab rail if you could let me know how much and how to pay

Thanks padders

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

PM sent

Let me know if you need anything else.

Tango
    Participant

Nice bike Padders.. Bet it’s loud with them exhausts. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this