Home Forums New Member Introductions New member

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ownthesky2010
    Participant

Hello everyone.

My name is Richard and I have just joined this site after buying my first Z750B1 on ebay a few days ago.

The courier is delivering it tomorrow and has sent me a picture so I’m getting quite excited.

This bike will need a full resto which I haven’t done in ages but I did restore a few old bikes many years ago when I lived in South Africa.

I live North Yorkshire these days and I’m quite recently divorced so I now have motorbikes in bits in the dining room, Zinc plating setup in the kitchen and a machine shop in the cellar 🙂

I’m hoping to do it as standard as possible but I can already see from the ebay listing that it will need some replacements chrome work which is tricky to find so I might have to improvise a bit.

First task will be to try and get it running.

I will try to attach a picture.

Kaptainkwak
    Keymaster

Hi Richard and welcome to the site.

The picture is not the bike I thought it was but it does look a pretty good place to start a restoration.

Please feel free to browse the site and ask away with any questions.

It will be great to see your restoration as it happens so keep us updated.

Cheers

KK

snakey
    Participant

hello richard

welcome to twindom its nothing but fun with a bit swearing mixed in, just like being married really ,but when i locked the missis in the garage for a week to think over a problem, she went feckin crazy

have fun

wolvo snakey

Ownthesky2010
    Participant

Hahaha

Hi gents. Good to meet you.

I’m going to create a resto thread and post some pictures and probably ask a lot of questions.

Happy viewing 🙂

Ownthesky2010
    Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this