New member first post

Home Forums New Member Introductions New member first post

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    philpassingham
    Participant

welcome john,the switchgear can be bought off ebay and z power,i have some new engine parts and a lot of other bits,let me know what you need and i will see if i can help,usually someone on here can help you out 😀

johnrt
    Participant

Philpass, thanks for that – at this stage mainly down to cleaning out petrol tank, carbs etc, new plugs, battery, oil and see if it runs – it was going fine a few years ago and its just been stored in the garage. Done about 35K since new, never had the engine out and still on first clutch! Will let you know progress. By the way, do you know if original exhausts are still available or is there a look alike twin pipe system around as the 2-1 just doesn’t look that good. John.

johnrt
    Participant

Hi there, I’m John and I’ve got a 1976 Z750 B1 which I’ve had since new. It’s been standing for a few years and I’m just starting to strip it down with a view to a complete refurb. Totally original except for the pipes which were replaced with a 2-1 when they rotted after about 5 years. Does anyone have any good links for original spares – the switchgear is corroded and will need replacing. Any other tips and info gratefully received.
    Thanks
    John.

philpassingham
    Participant

hi mate,there is a twin exhaust available from dave silvers made by bsm,a few of the members have them and they look good cost around

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Share this